We're looking for a Digital Designer
Active Ingredients, a full-service digital marketing agency based in the San Francisco Bay Area, is seeking an experienced Digital Designer to join our team.
This is a freelance role to start, with the potential for a full-time, in-house position. To apply, send your resume and why you are good match for this role to
- 4-6+ years experience in digital marketing-focused design and UX projects: websites, digital & social campaigns, and email programs.
- Graphic design & typography expertise.
- Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator expertise.
- Familiarity with technical hand-off of creative assets.
You're a fit if...
- You're a visual designer with a love for designing digital experiences.
- You have led digital projects including UX (strategy, wireframes), visual concepts and creative execution.
- You have experience collaborating with developers to deliver a great end product (imagery, system buildout, asset hand-off).
- You can produce polished design concepts for presentation.
- You understand that business strategy informs what you create – the visual and UX systems you develop are not just memorable, they're on target.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment.
You’re also a fit if you solve information problems
You’re comfortable structuring information and designing interactions. You understand navigation systems, know the conventions and when to challenge them. Most important, you're creative about interaction and can identify ways to improve existing models.
And lastly, you are a pro
You're not a developer but you understand web-based technology and its impacts on design. Your typography is solid. You know mobile web and the importance of responsive UX. You have command of color, composition, hierarchy and the creation of visual systems. You sweat the small stuff.
About Active Ingredients
Founded in 2004, Active Ingredients is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Larkspur, California. We are a close knit, collaborative team of designers, technologists, and storytellers that helps brands build strong customer relationships. Our proven track record of creating high impact, results-driven websites and digital campaigns speaks for itself.
Our service expertise includes:
- Visual and user experience strategy and design
- Digital brand strategy
- Content strategy and copywriting
- Social, search, email and integrated campaigns
- Technical development and integration: CMS, CRM, and custom applications
- Analytics & testing
To apply, send your resume to